Identifier is nothing but distinguish the variables, object, class, functions, etc. It helps differentiating one from another.
Rules for writing identifiers:
- Identifiers can be combination of letters like lower (a-z), upper letters (A-Z),digits ( 0-9) and special character ‘_’
addClass , object_1,Order ,is_Valid etc
- An identifier can’t start with a number
- 1variable #is invalid
- Python scripting is a case sensitive scripting language i.e abc, ABC is different
- identifiers length can be also long but preferred identifier name should be short and meaningful
- We can’t use keywords as identifiers
if =1, else=0 etc
- Combination of special characters or symbols can’t be used as identifiers.
@var, #name=2 etc