Sr. Engineer/ Module Lead in a IT Company
Experience: 4 – 9 yrs
Opening for the positions of Sr. Engineer & Module Lead in a IT Company
Designation : Sr. Engineer/ Module Lead
Brief : Looking for Mean Stack Developers/ Full Stack Web Developers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the product team to design and develop a variety of features and reusable components.
Create clean, light, scalable production code with clear documentation.
- Use independent judgment to take existing code, understand its function, and change/enhance as needed
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, product, and designers to design and create advanced, elegant and
- Responsible for timely and high quality deliverables.
- Task Management and Reporting
Education & Experience:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Experience with design/development of RESTful APIs.
A minimum of 3 years should be in Mean Stack and at least 2 years should be in handling a team.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular
- Experience with GruntJS and GIT
- Good problem solving skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Interested candidates kindly share your updated resume on
Mail ID: email@example.com
Mobile No: 9833446885.