Mbit Computraining Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 3 – 6 yrs
We have an urgent requirement for Linux Admin
JD for Linux
1. Schedule, and set up batch jobs.
2. Do Standard changes as per client requirement.
3. maintenance and support of OS
4. patch management, upgrades and important bug fixes.
5. Manage system security at OS level
6. scripting for system jobs and housekeeping of OS logs.
7. Manage Performance Trend Analysis and Reporting
8. Create and maintain necessary documentation
9. Manage Configuration Includes ongoing maintenance of system documentation
10. Infrastructure services support Mail gateways, DNS.
11. Manage simple system tools and software agents (example, Enterprise Backup software agent)
12. Operational Monitoring performance monitoring for a specific time duration to check system behaviour helping trouble shooting
13. Manage client query
14. server replication
15. OS level cluster administration and maintenance
16. logical partitioning of Server
- Candidate must have more than 50% during all educational tenure.
- should not have more than 2 years of gap including educational and employment.
- notice period- 30 Days
- education must be regular
Name: Nusrat parween
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org