Texturing and Modeling in 3dmax
Teamware Solutions (QUANTUM LEAP CONSULTING PVT L TD)
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Salary : 2,25,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Should have worked extensively on inorganic modelling.
- Should be able to read the CADs files and translate from CAD formats
- Should be able to follow design reference accurately to create 3D models.
- Should have a strong sense of scale, form, weight and volume.
- Ability to produce work that is detail orientated
- Basic understanding of the concepts of topology, poly count, and edge looping.
- Work diligently with a cohesive team of 3d modelers within the full CG team.
- Expertise in 3ds Max or Maya software to create 3D models.
- Knowledge of ZBrush, Blender and Marvelous Designer will be an added benefit.
- Should have the ability to quality check their own output as per the standards.
- Should produce high quality work within agreed timescales
- Willingness to learn and adept to new technologies and plugins in that space.
- Ability to follow teams best practices.
- Perpetually follow the standards for files, file types and folder structures followed by the CG team.
- Be able to execute to the needs of the development teams, creative teams and project management teams.
- Researches and makes opportunities to learn new technologies within this space.
Education in CG/Animation/Architecture
Experience working on 3ds Max or Maya
Recruiter Name: Mamata
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org