- “What is present in the universe is also present in the body” says a proverb. All the powers in the universe are present in our body also. This includes magnetic power also. Our body functions like a magnet with the upper part above the naval as North Pole and the lower part below the naval as South Pole. North poles of two magnets will repel each other. We cannot bring them together. But opposite poles of two magnets attract each other.
- If we lie down with our head in the north direction, the north pole of our body and the north pole of the earth’s magnet do not attract each other and they repel each other. Thus, the magnetic repelling action keeps happening throughout the night. So, we cannot sleep peacefully. Our blood circulation will not be properly streamlined. As a result, we will get diseases in the body. Therefore, we should not lie down with our head in the north direction.
- If we lie down with our head in the south direction, our body’s North Pole and the South Pole of the earth will attract each other. Then, we will get peaceful sleep. So, it is a very good idea to sleep with our head in the south direction.
- During pregnancy, when the child is in the womb, the mother’s magnetic power will have its North Pole in the north direction above the naval and its South Pole will be in the south direction below the naval. But, the child will have its upper part above its naval in the north and its lower part below its naval in the south. Only then the child’s head can be facing up.
- During the tenth month of pregnancy just before the child comes out, a change will happen in this magnetic orientation. That is, the portion of the child’s body above its naval will become its North Pole and the child’s body below its naval will become its South Pole. Immediately when this change happens, the child’s upper part which is the northern part will turn towards the mother’s leg side which is her southern part. This is called the “turning of the child’s head”.
- Therefore, please do not lie down with your head in the north direction. It is best to lie down with your head in the southern direction.
Like it? Please Spread the word!