Job opportunities in Government sector
After your bachelor degree (Under Graduation) and master degree (Post Graduation) completion, if you prefer to go for a job, below are some of the India central Government job opportunities. You can choose the job based on your academic profile, interest and job availability.
- SSC – Staff selection commission
- UPSC – Union Public service commission (IAS, IPS)
- PSU – Public sector commission
- Railway job
- Post office job
- Army jobs
How to join in these jobs and where to join and what are all the ways to join?
- Check your eligibility:
- How to Apply?
- How to prepare?
Please contact some institutions who are giving training for these exams
- Other details:
There will be 2 written exams ( preliminary and main exams ) and one interview for UPSC
After Joining in a good job, what next?
Click here for possible ways for making your job a success one in your industry.
- Home page – Guidance on education, career after schooling & college
- After +2 to Engineering
- After +2 to Medical
- After +2 to Arts & Science
- After +2 to Teacher training
- After +2 to Animation, VFX, Media and Entertainment
- After Engineering, what NEXT?
- Bachelor degrees to Master degrees
- Private job opportunities
- Banking job opportunities
- State Government job opportunities
- Central Government job opportunities
- Entrepreneur (Own business ideas)
- Questions & Answers