What can you choose after +2, to join medical course?
There are so many medical courses offered by many colleges in Tamil Nadu & India. They are given below.
List of Bachelor of medical courses offered in India
|1||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|2||BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)|
|3||B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)|
|5||B.P.T (Bachelor in Physiotherapy)|
|6||B.H.M.S (Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicinal Sciences)|
|7||B.A.M.S (Bachelor in Ayurveda Medicinal Sciences)|
|8||B.Sc. degree course in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Bio-chemistry, Bio-medical, botany, computers, food technology, geology, home science, microbiology, Polymer sciences, statistics, nutrition, environmental studies, agriculture including animal husbandry, veterinary science, dairy and poultry courses etc.|
|9||Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)|
|10||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS )|
|11||Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery(BHMS )|
|12||Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences(BNYS)|
|13||Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery(BUMS)|
To join in any medical courses, you should have selected Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in your higher secondary (11th & 12th).
- Home page – Guidance on education, career after schooling & college
- After +2 to Engineering
- After +2 to Medical
- After +2 to Arts & Science
- After +2 to Teacher training
- After +2 to Animation, VFX, Media and Entertainment
- After Engineering, what NEXT?
- Bachelor degrees to Master degrees
- Private job opportunities
- Banking job opportunities
- State Government job opportunities
- Central Government job opportunities
- Entrepreneur (Own business ideas)
- Questions & Answers