What can you choose after +2, to join Engineering course?
In engineering, there are 2 categories.
- B.E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
1. B.E (Bachelor of Engineering):
There are so many B.E courses offered by many colleges in India. They are given below.
List of Bachelor of Engineering courses offered in India
|1||B.E. Computer Science and Engineering|
|2||B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|3||B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|4||B.E. Mechanical Engineering|
|5||B.E. Civil Engineering|
|6||B.E. Agricultural and Irrigation Eng|
|7||B.E. Aeronautical Engineering|
|8||B.E. Automobile Engineering|
|9||B.E. Biomedical Engineering|
|10||B.E. Genetic Engineering|
|12||B.E. Instrumentation Engineering|
|13||B.E. Marine Engineering|
|14||B.E. Metallurgical Engineering|
|15||B.E. Mining Engineering|
|16||B.E. Petroleum Engineering|
|17||B.E. Polymer Engineering|
|18||B.E. Geo Informatics|
|19||B.E. Material Science and Engineering|
|20||B.E. Industrial Engineering|
|21||B.E. Industrial Engineering|
|22||B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation|
|23||B.E. Printing Technology|
2. B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
There are so many B.TECH courses offered by many colleges in India. They are given below.
List of Bachelor of technology courses offered in India
|1||B.Tech. Information Technology|
|2||B.Tech Textile Technology|
|3||B.Tech. Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Engineering|
|4||B.Tech Industrial Bio-Technology|
|5||B.Tech Food Technology|
|6||B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology|
|8||B.Tech Ceramic Technology (SS)|
|9||B.Tech. Chemical Engineering|
|10||B.Tech Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering|
How to join in these courses, where to join & what are all the ways to join?
In Tamil Nadu:
- Anna University and it’s affiliated colleges – Students can apply for counselling to join in Anna University and it’s affiliated colleges in Tamil Nadu. Based on your twelfth cutoff marks, you will get colleges which are coming under its supervision.
- Autonomous Colleges:
Students can apply for Anna University counselling to join in Autonomous Colleges. Based on your twelfth cutoff marks, you will get Autonomous colleges which are coming under its supervision.
- Deemed University:
These Universities will conduct their own entrance exams. You will get seat in these colleges based on your twelfth marks and entrance exam marks that this college conducted.
- Management seat – As each engineering college have management quota, you can approach those colleges to pay and join. In this case, you no need to go through University counselling systems.
All over India:
- To join in NIT (National Institute of Technology):
AIEEE ( All India Engineering Entrance Exam ) need to be attended and you may get seat based on the marks and ranking.
- To join in MIT (Madras Institute Of Technology):
JEE (joint Entrance Examination) need to be attended and you may get seat based on the marks and ranking.
After B.E what next?
Click here to know more.
- Home page – Guidance on education, career after schooling & college
- After +2 to Engineering
- After +2 to Medical
- After +2 to Arts & Science
- After +2 to Teacher training
- After +2 to Animation, VFX, Media and Entertainment
- After Engineering, what NEXT?
- Bachelor degrees to Master degrees
- Private job opportunities
- Banking job opportunities
- State Government job opportunities
- Central Government job opportunities
- Entrepreneur (Own business ideas)
- Questions & Answers